https://www.lewisburgborough.org/wp-content/uploads/logo-f.png 0 0 Kathy Wendt https://www.lewisburgborough.org/wp-content/uploads/logo-f.png Kathy Wendt2020-05-21 10:29:012020-05-21 10:29:01Lewisburg Borough Residents and Property Owners regarding Borough Operations during the Week of May 25, 2020
Lewisburg Borough Residents and Property Owners regarding Borough Operations during the Week of May 25, 2020
- The Lewisburg Borough Office and Public Works Facilities will be closed on Monday, May 25, 2020 for the Memorial Day Holiday.
- Borough refuse usually collected on Monday will be instead be collected on Tuesday of this week. Borough refuse usually collected on Tuesday will instead be collected on Wednesday along with the normal Wednesday refuse collections. Thursday and Friday collections will not be affected.
- Borough Street Sweeping has resumed its normal schedule. BVRPD officers were issuing warnings during the week of May 18, 2020. No Parking Enforcement on Street Sweeping Days with ticketing by the BVRPD will resume on Tuesday, May 26, 2020.
- The Lewisburg Borough Recycling Center will continue to be open on Wednesdays from 8:00 am – 4:00 pm with some restrictions in place:
- The Lewisburg Borough Recycling Center will not have Saturday hours yet.
- Lewisburg Borough will limit the number of vehicles admitted into the Recycling Center at one time to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Please be patient if you experience some delays while waiting to access the Center.
- Borough staff will not be available to assist with the unloading of recycling materials. The staff has been directed not to touch recycling materials.
- The wearing of face masks and social distancing requirements will be enforced while the Center is open. You will not be admitted into the Recycling Center without a face mask. After you drop off your recycling materials, please exit the Recycling Center immediately.
- Once a material bin fills, it will be locked and no more of that material type will be accepted until the container is emptied by LCRMS. We expect a high volume of materials during the initial opening. Please understand if our containers are full and we cannot accept your materials that day.
- If a member of your household has tested positive for COVID-19 or is suspected of having COVID-19, please do not recycle your materials. The materials should be disposed of in the refuse.
- The Lewisburg Borough Brush Pile is not yet open.
- Curbside Brush Collection for Lewisburg Borough properties will continue until Friday, May 29, 2020. Any remaining brush and bagged leaves should be placed curbside by 7:00 am on your street sweeping day. For those with collections scheduled on the Memorial Day Holiday, please place your materials curbside by 7:00 am on Tuesday morning. Borough staff will collect them during the week as time allows.